Friday, August 28, 2009

The start of school

Next week is the start of school for my kids. I put in a few days this week and last week and I am exhausted. I don't know how I'm going to make it this year. I feel like as each day passes, I have less and less energy, but the good of it is that I feel like God is always there with me helping me along. It's not smooth sailing, but the assurance is that I am not alone.
I want so much to stay in bed and do nothing. It's not like I want to stay home and play video games all day. I just want to do nothing. I feel like I have no energy and drive to do things. The good thing is that I am excited ... kind of for this year and all that I want to do. I just want to make sure I am doing an excellent job as a teacher for my kids.
The cool thing is that I know I have a lot of support: wife, child, family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers. I feel very blessed to be where I am and doing what I can do. I hope and pray that this is going to be a breakthrough year for me and the people around me. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment