Monday, February 1, 2010

Off to Mexico

Carrie, Ezra and I are off to Tijuana, Mexico tomorrow to go to Hope4Cancer clinic to seek alternative treatment. I will be there for two weeks and then visiting family in California for a week. I'm a little nervous, but at the same time excited to see what will happen. Carrie found this place online a few months ago and felt that God led her to seek out more information and then finally making the decision to go down there.
The amazing thing is that our insurance is covering 80% of the expenses, which is a surprise to us and even the clinic. This and other things have led us to think that God is opening up the door for us to go. We don't know what will happen, but the great thing is that God is in control and He has the best for us in mind. I'm just looking forward to getting out of the cold. Over the past few months I have been slowly losing muscle and fat mass and so the cold cuts right through me. I also get sore and tense really quickly because of the cold, so I am expectant of the benefits of relaxing in some warm climate.
I hope to post more to keep people updated and aware of what's going on. Thanks for all who are reading and supporting us in prayer. Let me know if there is anything more you would like ot know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment