Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project Purpose and the letter

So, I met with Dr. Tony and Carrie and we started to talk about healing spiritually and how it's important to identify past hurts and to make a plan for the future. He mentioned how the psychic feeds the brain and the brain feeds the body and so if we get the psychic programmed right then the rest will fall into place. This goes back to what everyone has been saying to me ... get rid of negative thoughts / stress because it is not helping and think positively because I need to rewire my thinking. I know that there is more to just thinking positively, but we do what we think and if what I am thinking is not good, then it does me no good. It's like when Jesus was saying to have an angry thought about someone is the same as killing that someone. To God it's all the same, so I am trying to think positively ... it's not coming very easily ... please pray that God will really rewire my thinking to be more positive and not just airy fairy thinking, but productive, kind, peaceful thoughts.
As we were talking with Dr. Tony, all sorts of stuff came out and a few major points that he asked me to think and pray about was the time I was in my mother's womb, my father's accident and lack of presence in my life. He asked me to write a letter to my dad as a cathartic way of releasing any hurt that I may have. I wrote the letter and haven't had my session yet with Dr. Tony but I hope it works. Anyway, things were starting to turn. I was feeling better ... feeling like I was connecting with God ... enjoying his presence ... and making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment