Friday, February 12, 2010

Puerto nuevo lobster here we come

Today, Saturday, was the day we went to get some lobsters, langostas. It was good, but a long day. I pounded out most of my treatments in the morning because I got there early and then had a full day going around Puerto Nuevo and Rosalito. Jesus took us around and we treated him to lunch with us at the Villa Ortegas ... a bit pricey, but good. The crazy thing is that Carrie mentioned it that everywhere we go here there is literally someone trying to sell us some kind of service. Thankfully, we haven't confronted any shady services yet, but fingers crossed we never come across it.
I'm not a huge lobster fan and so to go and have lobster was not my cup of tea, but I knew it was going to be a great day for weather and it would be fun to go and do something different. I think Carrie had a good time. We stopped by one of the original hotels in Rosalito and the market. Carrie kind of bartered with the people and got some nice things for herself, her mom, her sister-in-law and her friend. Overall, it's been a long but good day. I was glad to go out and enjoy the weather, but we are all pooped. Going to go to bed soon, but not until I write my last blog of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment